Maple Nut Crunch
now browsing by tag
Raspberries and Yogurt on Granola – An Easy Healthy Breakfast
A high probiotic, high protein & nutrient rich recipe for serving granola with yogurt & fresh raspberries.
- 100g Maple Nut Crunch organic granola from Plum Foods
- 120g Low Fat Yogurt
- 6 large fresh RaspberriesAdd the Granola and yogurt and top with the raspberries. Make sure you wash the fresh raspberries.
Read the details of this recipe and nutritional benefits for this easy healthy breakfast in full at the Opera Foods’ food blog.
Recipe for Maple Nut Crunch served as an easy healthy breakfast with yogurt and blackberries.
- 90g Maple Nut Crunch toasted granola.
- 110g low fat yogurt
- 7 Large plump fresh Blackberries.
See the full articla and order Maple Nut Crunch at the Opera Foods gourmet store.
A new recipe article has just been posted on the online gourmet store at Opera Foods for Crunchy Granola with Yoghurt Banana Blueberries Strawberries.
- 200g Low Fat Yoghurt
- 100g Maple Nut Crunch roasted granola from Plum Foods
- 1 whole small Banana
- 3 large Strawberries
- 1 spoonfull of fresh Blueberries.See the full article along with other easy Healthy Breakfast recipes here :-
Opera Foods Easy Healthy Breakfast Recipes
#plumfoods shows that sugar content #sugarcontent, of some popular cereals and breakfast foods is quite alarming, as many have a lot of sugar added. Some that have dried fruit have naturally occuring sugars from the fruit, but that alone usually wont get you over 15% sugar content. Read the full article on Opera Foods lists and compares many of the popular Products (0ver 30% sugar) with gourmet brands Plum Foods #maplenutcrunch and Mulberry Tree, #mulberrytree (ranging from only 8.9% to 13.1%)